Permanent Residency under this program grants to non-EU nationals the right to permanently reside in Cyprus with a single, secure, real estate investment of €300,000. It applies to the investor, their spouse, dependent children up to age 25 and the parents of the applicant. The permit is granted for an indefinite duration and it is the first step towards gaining Cyprus Citizenship.
Criteria & Conditions
- 1. Deposit of a minimum capital of €30.000 into an account, which will be pledged for a period of at least three years. It must be proved that the said amount has been transferred to Cyprus from abroad.
- 2. Proof of a secure annual income of at least €30.000 for applicant and his spouse. This annual income should increase by €5.000 for every dependent person. This should derive from abroad and may include salaries from employment, pensions, rents etc.
- 3. Contract of sale in his name and/or his spouse for a property of at least €300.000 (excluding V.A.T.), which has been officially deposited with the Department of Lands and Surveys
- 4. Payment of at least €200.000 (excluding V.A.T.), irrespective of the date of the delivery of the property.
- 5. The Immigration Permit covers the applicant, his spouse, children under the age of 18 and the parents of the applicant and the spouse.
- 6. Holders of this Permit are not entitled to work in Cyprus.
- 7. The applicant and his family included in the Immigration Permit must visit Cyprus at least once every two years.
Applications are reviewed by the Civil Registry and Migration Department and the Minister of Interior grants final approval within 2 months.
- Simple and accelerated Procedure – 2 MONTHS
- 100% approval rate
- Live freely in Cyprus
- Permanent residency for applicant, spouse, and dependents up to the age of 25
- Valid forever
- Access to first class healthcare and education.
- Access to Cypriot citizenship after 7 years.
- Visa-free travel to Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands & Luxembourg
- Easy to receive Schengen Visa (2 years validity) travel easily in Europe (Cyprus will soon enter Schengen Zone)
- Copy of valid passport of the applicant and his dependents.
- Curriculum Vitae (including academic qualifications).
- Original Letter from a financial institution in Cyprus (Bank, Coop) of a deposit of €30.000.
- Declaration of a secured annual income from abroad of €30.000 at least, (original documents and affidavit or declaration). The necessary annual income is increased by €5.000 for each dependent person.
- Contract of sale of a property in Cyprus of a minimum value of €300.000 (excluding VAT), duly stamped by the Stamps Commissioner and the Department of Lands & Surveys and
- Proof of payment for at least €200,000 (excluding VAT)
- Official Statement by the applicant and his/her spouse that he/she does not intent to work or be engaged in any form of business in Cyprus.
- Health Insurance Policy for the applicant and his dependents
- Original Criminal Record Certificate duly certified for the applicant and his spouse.
- The certificate must be issued from the country of residence, and submitted with an official and certified translation.
- Marriage Certificate duly certified (official and certified translation).
- Children’s Birth Certificates dully certified (official and certified translation).